SECTOR: Thermographic Consultancy
JOB TITLE: Building / Electrical Thermographer
LOCATION: Emsworth, Hampshire
SALARY: £17,000 – £30,000 (dependent on experience) + bonuses & car allowance.
COMPANY NAME: iRed Ltd
We are looking for an enthusiastic buildings / electrical thermographer, to conduct thermal imaging surveys across the country and possibly abroad. You may be required to produce detailed written reports with analysis of your findings.
- Several years of industrial experience, ideally with an electrical or construction background.
- Must be an individual that has a strong work ethic and highly self-motivated.
- Be able to work well with little or no supervision.
- Good computer, written and verbal skills to communicate with customers at all levels.
- A full, clean driving license and passport is essential as the position will entail extensive travelling across the country and possibly abroad.
- Must be prepared to stay away from home for several days at a time.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Receive in-house and accredited training in thermography as required, achieving a minimum Level 1 IRT certification within the first year.
- Achieve a Level 2 IRT certification within your second year.
- Receive in-house infrared camera operator and other equipment training.
- Be expected to meet with iRed’s clients to discuss thermography as part of their condition monitoring programs
Please contact us: [email protected]co.uk
ABOUT IRED LTD
iRed Ltd is a team of industry leading Thermography Consultants providing thermographic inspections, specialist investigations, approved training and advice globally. We deliver a diverse range of non-destructive thermal imaging services and additional turnkey solutions tailored to meet the exacting needs of your business.
Some examples of the services we offer are: Thermographic Inspections, Condition Monitoring, Reliability Engineering, Mould & damp detection, Mechanical & Electrical Surveys, Continuity of insulation and Leak detection.